Friday, January 15, 2010

StoryCorps, Here I Come



Tomorrow I will go to New York City to record my ancestral journey on StoryCorps. If you are not familiar with StoryCorps, you should definitely check out this wonderful initiative that has traveled across the country recording life stories of different individuals and families. You may decide you want to tell a story too!

A friend and colleague of mine heard my story back in November and she was amazed. She said it gave her goose bumps. She suggested I share this journey of mine by recording it for Story Corps. It never occurred to me to do such a thing, but I am so thankful that she encouraged me to do it. Thank you, Kathleen.

And thanks to all of you who follow my blog. It means a lot to me.

Peace,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Circolo Calabrese