Thursday, February 19, 2009

La Bettola

You are probably wondering why I am sharing this video with you. Well, first of all, it takes place in Curinga. La Bettola is a festival that takes place during the third Sunday in October, and I am thinking that I would like to travel to Curinga at this time.

This was the first video that I was able to find about Curinga. I watch it periodically, and I am amazed at how much more I understand since the first time I saw the video. I use the video as a benchmark for my progress with the Italian language.

I love the food in this video. I am not a great fan of tripe, but I would eat it just to be at the festival. The chickpeas and bacalao look delicious too. All typical food of Curinga. If you go to the Curinga Insieme website photo section, you can find pictures of this event. I love the pictures of the locale where the event takes place. Check out those pomegranates on the ceiling!

Enjoy the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Circolo Calabrese